ARMA Magazine Articles to Note:
- Concerns over FaceApp Remind Us That Users May Not Fathom the Permissions They Grant
- A Pair of Foundational Concepts (Words Matter)
- Big Bucket Retention: Objectives, Issues, Outcomes
- Delaware Court Affirms emails and text constitute corporate books and records
- Judge’s Ruling May Provide Clues to the Outcome of Employee’s “Dropbox” Privacy Suit
- Mapping Document Management Processes (Leveraging an Information Lifecycle)
- Mind Tools for Managers: A Crash Course in Effective Management Skills
- And much more!
October 21-23 in Nashville TN!!! Hope to see you there!!!
Keynote speaker, Kathryn Rattigan, will speak on the risks, practices, and policies of genetic data sharing
Resources & Courses:
Professional Members – Be sure to check the Learn tab on ARMA Intl. website for a list of FREE resources from A-Z!
Three Tips on How to Deal with Change:
- Be flexible and learn to embrace change. Change is an important aspect of life.
- Face your fears. We all experience fear when it comes to change. Try to reflect on a past time when you overcame change and know you can do it again.
- Focus on what you can Change happens whether we want it or not. Remember you can control your attitude and your actions.
Next GKC ARMA Chapter & Educational Meeting:
October 9, 2019 at National Archives!
Do you have questions about the Board? Learn more about our GKC ARMA Board positions on our About Us page.