PBP Management Group
Project Manager – Records Management
PBP is a minority-owned, Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) certified company. With over a decade of experience serving the federal government, military installations, and other defense contractors PBP is expertly qualified to meet the dynamic challenges of various support service needs utilizing comprehensive management and extensive quality assurance programs and controls to enhance delivery and ensure exceptional performance on any size project.
Project Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day operations of of the EPA Records Center
- Working knowledge of indexing and cataloging files
- Supervision of staff, quality control and interaction with TOCORs and customers.
- Responsible for quality assurance measurements, tracking and submission of Task Order deliverables, and shall be available to provide the EPA with status of on-going work.
- The PM shall designate a stand-in PM in the event that he/she is not available. The stand-in PM shall be available to assist on all contractual matters.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.A/B.S. Degree or 10 years in records management
- Four (4) years experience (within the last 7 years) in a management position
- Responsible for a staff of at least 6 employees performing records management activities.
- Four (4) years experience (within the last 7 years) implementing records schedules
- Experience processing (inputting, scanning, indexing, metadata) documents using an electronic management system
- Experience applying performance criteria against quality assurance measures
- Have experience of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request (processing, pricing, and laws)
- Advanced reporting skills (creating, maintaining, disseminating) using MS Excel or other tools
- Above average office skills to include scanning, copying, shredding, and computer skills
- An in depth understanding of updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 + /year
Location: 11201 Renner Blvd, Lenexa, KS 66219
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact:
Please do not contact the EPA directly, as this is not a government position.