If you need more information or would like to suggest additional educational or information resources, please contact the Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Governance Resources:
Upcoming Educational Opportunities:
- Monthly GKC Educational Sessions
- ARMA Learning – web seminars, online courses, and online certificate programs
- ARMA Newsletters
Certified Records Manager (CRM) Certification:
The CRM certification is awarded by the Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM). CRM candidates must meet education and experience criteria before being approved to sit for a six-part exam. The first five parts consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. For Part 6, candidates are asked to write two case studies on specific records management issues. Candidates have five years to complete the exam cycle.
The GKC ARMA Chapter strongly supports all its members who pursue certification. We also have members that participate in the ICRM’s formal CRM mentoring program. For more information on the GKC CRM Mentoring program, please contact the Director of Education at email@example.com.
For more information about the CRM, click here
Certified Records Analyst (CRA) Certification:
The CRA certification can be achieved by completing Parts 2-4 of the CRM certification.
For more information about the CRA, click here
Information Governance Professional (IGP) Certification:
The IGP certification is awarded by ARMA International. The test consists of 140 multiple-choice questions.
For more information about the IGP, click here
Additional Certifications for RIM Professionals:
- Certified Archivist (CA)
- Business Continuity Planning Professional (CBCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Professional (CIP)
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Certified Restorer (CR)
- Certified Manager (CM)
- Electronic Document Professional (EDP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Medical Manager (CMM)
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)