Library Policy and Procedures
1. To review the GKC ARMA Library inventory you have two options:
a. Search the Archive for the GKC ARMA Library Inventory in Excel format which will be downloaded to your local computer where you can sort and browse the inventory anyway you’d like; or
b. click on the link for the GKC ARMA Library Inventory in PDF format. The PDF has been sorted by the Title, then Author’s Last Name.
2. To request a publication, send an email to the GKC Chapter Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following information:
a. Requester’s (your) full name, mailing address, email address and phone number
b. Publication Title and Author
c. The Chapter Librarian will contact you within 3 business days.
***Please remember you must be a current GKC ARMA Member to utilize this valuable Chapter resource***
3. Library materials may be checked out for 30 days with the option to renew for an additional 30 days by sending an email to the GKC ARMA Chapter Librarian. To ensure the availability of library materials for all users, materials may not be checked-out for more than 60 days. Fines will be applied.
4. Fines are as follows:
- Lost Item: a requester who has lost the library material checked out to them will be responsible for reimbursing the GKC ARMA Chapter for all replacement costs or with a new replacement publication.
- Damaged Item: Full or partial payment may be required for each damaged item, from the requester.
- Overdue Item: Ten cents per working day will be assessed on all overdue materials, payable to the GKC ARMA Chapter.
5. All copyright laws, regulations and restrictions apply to GKC ARMA library materials.
We welcome any suggestions or comments about this new and exciting professional resource for our GKC ARMA Chapter Members.
For additional information, questions, or inquiries please contact your GKC Chapter Librarian at email@example.com.