Thank you for joining us October 11 for our focus on the deliverables commonly found in a RIM program; What they are, How to create them, and Who to involve for success.
The October presentation, Records Management Program Deliverables, can be downloaded here. Did you miss September’s meeting introducing our plan for this year, ARMA Planning to Launch a Records Mgt Program? Those slides are available here.
For November we have been invited to MRIGlobal here in KC to learn more about their Environment Controls effort and tour their Records Center. The topic of the presentation will be “Environmental Factors in Records Management – Case and Practice at MRIGlobal Kansas City”. Sign up and get directions on our events page.
Opening the November meeting board member Joanna Hammerschmidt from WaterOne will share her experiences in project management for Records Programs. Now that you have the list of RM deliverables, let’s start talking about taking action and forming a project to create and execute on them!
New GKC ARMA Chapter President Sworn in at the October Board Meeting
Please welcome Sarah Strydom as the new GKC ARMA Chapter President!
Sarah was President-Elect and stepped in to replace outgoing President Laural Byrd. Laural, we wish you the best. Want to reach Sarah? Just email her at email@example.com
Do you want to attend an ARMA meeting but just can’t seem to escape your office? Why not bring GKC ARMA to you! If you’re interested in hosting a meeting, please email Joanna at Arrangements@gkcarma.org
We’re covering a wide range of topics this year, choose those that will help you advance your goals for the year. Personally, we hope to see you at all of them. (Topics are subject to change.)
- September 13 – ARMA Planning to Launch a Records Mgt Program?
- October 11 – Records Management Program Deliverables
- November 8 – Records Management Project Organization & Environmental Controls courtesy of MRIGlobal
- December 13 – Project Initiation & Networking for Stakeholders
- January 10 – Completing the Project Plan and Timeline for RM
- February 14 – Loving the Execution of Your Records Management Program
- March 14 – Records Management Program Risk Mitigation
- April 11 – Case Studies from Members – How has this training helped you?
- May – Member Appreciation – Looking towards 2018-2019
Do you have questions about the Board? Learn more about our GKC ARMA Board positions on our About Us page.
Charity for 2017
#GKCARMA is sponsoring Cornerstones of Care for the 2017 calendar year. Their mission is to provide safe and nurturing environments so at-risk youth and young adults can be successful. Please visit our Charity page to learn more or tweet to @cornerstoneskc
If you are interested in older presentations or information, these can be found in our Archives.